Saturday, March 19, 2011

Moderate Brain Atrophy

"The Force of Destiny": a quality product are drawing autograph

"Column Masquetelenovelera"
By: Moises Gonzalez (@ moitv on Twitter)
First I apologize. Since a few days ago I updated my column on the blog, but I walked very busy organizing some stuff in the blog. That said, I want to talk today, as promised, "The Force of Destiny", the new telenovela of Rosy Ocampo which premiered this week by the Canal de las Estrellas Mexico.

Last night I began to see the first chapters (yes, finally) of this production and, as expected, met and exceeded my expectations. "The Force of Destiny" is a excellent product, fruit of great effort the whole team has been doing in recent months. Undeniably, the quality it has, both from the point of view as theatrical acting. The story is fairly well told and it shows the characters' lives since they were children, which helps us to understand much better. Also, I quite like the jumps are getting into the soap, ie at a given time is the protagonists of children and then jumps to a scene where you see big, what makes you between certain intrigued to know what will happen. As expected, the pen of Mary Zarattini is felt in every scene. So far, the action takes place without stoppages, which is welcome. Going very fast, very well explained. Also noteworthy is the great performance by all actors, especially of Leticia Calderon, Juan Ferrara, the actor who plays David Zepeda as a child. I mention these, because I penalties by chapter three and I have not seen much action from David Zepeda, Laisha Wilkins, ect.

really my congratulations to all who made this production possible, because without doubt they are offering each night to the public a quality product. Hopefully many will try to follow suit, if only slightly.

And "The Force of Destiny" and Mexico, I'm going to the USA and Telemundo with "The Queen of the South." Every day I like this production and I am saying that the performance of Kate del Castillo and Teresa Mendoza is sensational. The story moves rapidly, and there is no chapter that we have no action and new things happen that change the story enough. For now we are on Chapter 15, but as production continues as it is, I think it will become one of my favorites. And I think that many people. Even from the whites, because they too are falling rendered to "La Reina del Sur".


And finally, I come on some surprises. I'm working on several interviews that I will soon several actors, all of them internationally recognized. Very soon "Masquetelenovelas" and I'll be announcing it. Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment