Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Questions For An Orthopedic Surgeon Career

INTERESTED IN INTERPRETING A WONDER WOMAN HIRED


E! reports that the actress Lake Bell is interested in playing Wonder Woman, although it is unclear whether it is speaking as a dream or maybe you want to interpret it in the new television version of David E. Kelley. "In my life I have a list of things I like to do, what I mean, I like to play a superhero at some point," revealed the actress's No Strings Attached.

While at Sundance. "I have the desire, in addition to the superheroes have to keep in mind your sense of humor as well as being a really good actor to boot rear. And I'm OK with kicking ass. I'll be honest, I think it would be a great Wonder Woman. So if anyone out there is listening. ... "It would be great

Wonder Woman, I would do an excellent job in the television series, but I think it would look better in a movie

And do not forget to put your signature on the campaigns:

On TV.com Bruce Wayne & Batman Beyond on IMAX.com & Mortal Kombat vs . DC Universe on IMAX.com & Ray Stevenson Punisher back to the Reboot.com & as Colin Chou The Mandarin in Iron Man 3.com & Darren Aronofsky for Batman4.com & Ellen Page for Batgirl in the Batman film's.com & Logan Lerman for Robin in Batman4.com & Emma Stone for Batgirl in the Batman film's.com

Y no se olviden de visitarme tambiƩn en: Spider-Man & The Invincible Iron Man & I Would Like To Believe & The Incredible Hulk & The Avengers & Superman & The First Avenger & The Dark Knight of Tomorrow Green Lantern: The Movie & Haste Justice League Unlimited Fan Dimension & Twitter JLUD & Teatro La Casona & Facebook Group Dimension Justice League Unlimited

Source: Comicbookmovie.com & Comics Forum Castle

0 comments:

Post a Comment