Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Oakley Replacement Prescription Lenses




possible cities are urban emotions, I find in my city and many others .. . I keep cities, the pieces recovered and the missing pieces.

The possible city have the color of emotion, feelings. Today is red with rage, tomorrow is a serene blue as the sea lavender as the early morning hours, before going to sleep; dark as the loneliness of endless night.

describe these cities mean to put words to emotions, change cities, towns created every day, disappear, reappear, are so real and yet I doubt whether there really, as invisible cities of Kublai Khan.

never actually seen a territory, if not through a long story like Marco Polo, an invention, a justification of my thoughts, my fears, my desires.

a territory, a city built on my imagination, adapted to the need to live a little here, a little there ... divided between what we do and what I wanted to do, between what I want and desire, half passion, half anguish, half reason, half dream.

As its urban image, its architecture?

is a chaotic city, traversed by avenues of emotions, and rivers of existential questions, to build communication bridges between the parties, with great strengths and subtle small streets where you walk sideways and not allowed to run.

These streets oppress but you may feel a deep breathe fresh air looking up, and if you breathe with great force by flying ... And you can see the city from the top, just flat, just agena.

Without the excitement of the streets, without the doubts of its rivers, without the oppression of their limited strengths streets, is a city like so many. Only with the ability to fly is that we have this look, the subtle flight and imagined, real and invented allowing another point of view.

say that in this city only a few can fly and have that look rational a breath of air to analyze and re-engage in the city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment