Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Beadboard Paneling Ideas



My city is constructed as a collage, a city there are all and it is no.

Need to find a city as possible, away from my city? Need to bring together the parties? No, each city is to recognize some of my place, and remove as part of building another city, but own less dream and therefore more real, less desirable and perhaps .... possible.

When I Venice, nothing was unknown to me was part of me, family ... from my eyes admired architect Venice, but I found myself moved, wrapped in a magical feeling. Venice
That was really thrilled me the Venice of the stories with which I built another city, loved long before, through those who loved ... Because each described to me a part from his view, I conveyed the excitement of living, the magical feeling of exploring it.
And thanks to those who described before, is that I already knew Venice ...
Upon arrival I felt a sense curiosity to discover, to verify that it was the same Venice and at the same time different.
know Venice was a strange experience for me as a game: exploring the city imagined in the real city, lost in a maze of paths known and recognized by dint of returning to the same place, a magical game, exciting, and perplexing PREVESE, a game, a city ... possible, every time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment